Sunday, February 12, 2017

2-12-17 A Tribute to Granny J-2

Sunday, February 12th
...today the Town of Friday Harbor and The Whale Museum held a tribute to Granny J-2.
...knowing that many people who knew Granny but live far away would not be able to attend, and because of requests by some...I remade the slide show into a movie so I could put it on my blog.

There are a couple places where there is sound - right at the very beginning (but very faint) and in two more places...then, almost at the end there is a 2 minute video...
...since it is a slide show there is text with the slides...

Here is the link to Vimeo for the slide show


Normally I would say that I hope you enjoy it...but it's not really for enjoyment...but rather to reflect on a mother, a grandmother, a great grandmother, and a great-great grandmother who not only did we hold  dearly but her family and friends did as well.

As with all death, families adjust and they continue on, they don't give up.  Let us not give up on them.

1 comment:

James said...

Thank you, Jeanne. Even though I'm far away, my eyes leaked a bit.
I have a long history with Granny.

Miss you,
James