Friday, July 5, 2019

7-5-19 Part 2- A Stunning Day On the West Side

7-5-19
previous post was up to 8:00 a.m.
This post continues the day with 
   8:00 to 9:00 in the morning...












note:  Many have asked if I saw Princess Angeline J-17. I did not, BUT I also did not see every single member of J or K pods because - some were too far from shore to determine who, some my camera didn't see...but that is only me.
One person did ask me if I had seen her and I replied with who I saw her family members with...they too were far offshore...in Part 1 (prior post) the last image is Tahlequah J-35 and you can see how distant from shore she was...and in this post, image 9, shows distance from shore, who might have been Notch J-47 (because I have other images in that sequence where his notch is visible) and Sonata K-35. Other members of the J17 family were out there too...just very distant from shore.
The Center for Whale Research was the first I called when I saw baby J-56 and gave Dave what info I had regarding location, spread, etc.  He was on the water documenting the whales all day.
The Center is the agency who documents births, deaths, etc. 

Just because I did not see someone, does NOT mean they were not there. 

We all care about the Endangered Southern Resident orcas and we want them to be here and we want everyone of them to be healthy.  But worrying doesn't get results.  It only puts out negative energy into the world.
So here's a challenge for you:
Every time you realize you are worrying, fretting, etc. take that energy and do something that will help heal this troubled earth.
Change that worry into positive things you begin doing...
-each morning I see folks who have decided on a section of road to keep clean...and that's every morning they walk along and pick up trash that others have discarded.
-eliminate one use plastic from your life...
-let the weeds grow - for example: a dandelion is a flower growing in a place you didn't plant it...maybe it will brighten up the yard and help feed other tiny living things...

...always keep the whales close to your heart...and do things to help them too.

okay...enough of my preaching now...Part 3 of this many 'parted' day will be in the next post...

.
 

No comments: