Thursday, June 30, 2016

6-30-16 A Mouth Full of Water

Thursday, June 30th
...out on Peregrine with Capt. Jim we head for Rosario Strait...one of the passengers asked what percent of probability was there that we would see orcas...I told her I would let her know at the end of the trip...we can't guarantee whales but knew there were some in the area...but we had to find them!
...I was glad to tell her when we got back that our percent of probability was 100%!  :)

...another day no Residents...
...another day...more transients...
...and today a harbor seal and her pup...

...so many bald eagles on Battleship Island a passenger asked if the island was called Eagle Island!
...a fish carcass was involved in this altercation...
...and then on to locate those transients...one of the passengers spotted them first!...yay :)


...going through my images later I come across this...looks like this one is goofing around with the water!

...looks like me...open mouth and get in 'trouble' !

No comments: