Sunday, April 26, 2009

4-26-09 Whales and Puppy Dogs - What Do They Have In Common?



Original post was April 26, 2009
I had a computer issue and had to re-load, re-tag all - yes 'all' my images- thousands upon thousands...it lead to the uncovering of a most interesting and most hilarious sequence of images....when I thought I saw what I thought I saw, I had to send the pics to Dave of the Center for Whale Research to verify my 'imagination'...this is the most risque this site will ever get, but I just had to share this!


...it occurred in August of 2008, I was sitting along the shore on the west side of the island as the whales were passing by...all three pods were present, J Pod mainly in the lead with K Pod next...they were mixed up too...several L pod whales came in close to shore and were the last of the whales to pass by...

...as one of the whales was surfacing he rolled over on his back...looked like he might be playful behavior??...and just like a young puppy dog often does when they get excited...guess what this whale was doing?... the same thing!!!
...can you see what's going on?
...I'm not sure which of the males, but this is Gaia L-78 as they moved on...

I apologize if I have offended anyone, this was just too funny to pass up.

No comments: