Monday, August 21, 2017

8-21-17 Answers To the Orca Quiz

Monday, August 21st

...on August 17th the T30s traveled down San Juan Channel...they were not close to shore...I hadn't seen them in a long time...and when I saw T-30A I immediately thought he would be a good one 'for confusion' as to Resident or Transient (see quiz on prior post)...
...far from shore for a while...
...still a good distance...
...the first closer image one might think a Resident...
...but then another surfaces...
...and then another...
...by the third it was clearly evident this was a group of Transients...

...Here's the answers to which is which on the previous post...(I'll post it there too.)  R = Resident    T = Transient
#  1 R
#  2 T
#  3 R
#  4 T
#  5 T
#  6 R
#  7 T
#  8 R
#  9 R
#10 R
#11 T

2 comments:

Blue Pearl said...

Thank you!!!! Fun! and great learning experience.

Jeanne said...

Thank you for the comments. I too had fun...putting it together!