Friday, July 10, 2020

7-9/10-2020 I Only Wish

July 9th and 10th
...J Pod had split and now it appeared they were back together...
...why did they split...the most likely reason might be 'when there is a scarcity of food'...maybe they split into three groups so that two of the groups would cover a different area and report back to the others...
...we don't know, but if that was the case, those who had gone off looking didn't seem like they found more salmon in any other area...

...here at Lime Kiln the whales spent most of their time south of Lime Kiln...but there were those times when some and sometimes ONLY ONE would come up...

July 9th






July 10th









...I only wish everyone would care about these whales...
...I only wish those who sport fish would pause in that...for this season...
...I only wish that boaters paid attention to 'there are whales here and they are more important than you getting up close for your pretty pictures'...
...I only wish the whales had food to sustain them...
...I only wish that all would realize that taking down dams that block(i.e. kill off) fish passage will benefit humans..whales..and much more...
...I only wish that people would look outward in how to make this a more caring and peaceful world...
...AND if none of my wishes come true I hope these whales will find food to eat to live a long life wherever it may be.


No comments: